Paleo Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies GF/DF
Calling all cookie monsters!
These thick, chewy, ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies are the perfect way to satisfy that sweet tooth without the guilt. Using no artificial sweeteners, just pure goodness! You and your family won't even know that these are not only paleo, but gluten free, dairy free and even grain free.
All you need is 1 bowl and 20 minutes of your time!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 20 min
Yields about 20 cookies
3/4 cup unsalted almond or any nut butter (Sunbutter will also work)
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
1/2 cup coconut sugar (Substitute: honey/maple syrup)
1/3 cups dairy free semi-sweet chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand has a ton of dairy free chocolate options!)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
2. In the large bowl of a food processor, add almond butter, coconut sugar and coconut oil; process until it comes together which will be about 1 minute.
3. Next, add in eggs and process again. Following with the addition of coconut flour, baking soda and salt. Process again until a dough texture forms. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
4. Use a cookie scoop or spoon to drop dough onto your lined cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges get golden brown. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes.